WATCH+CUT IS ON VACATION !
ENJOY ALL THE FILMS THAT ARE BEEN SCREENED ONLINE !
NEW UPLOADS : MID-OCTOBER 2009!
CHEERS..



GMT

What's the connection between thread and film?
Do these spools of thread bring anything to mind?
Film reels maybe?

These little gems I found on the internet are like bits of handicrafted embroidery that you can only discover in the best kept of households..
They all have English subtitles when necessary, and are always short and sweet..

Every Wednesday a new short film , available to everyone of you online during the whole week.

A short movie for a long week.
Enjoy..












8.7.09

A Thousand Words (Ted Chung)


A Thousand Words
directed by Ted Chung
4'27'' USA,2007

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes..m'arese... shot right here in town, i recognized it.. thanks again as always gav.. you are the best !
daphne

Anonymous said...

I loved it...!!!

Olga

நஜி said...

nice. U can realize so many visitors from india? one of the famous tamil language author introduce this blog. His website is

www.sramakrishnan.com

progvamp said...

I can't view the vid. The message says it's a private video. What can I do to watch it?

Γαβριηλ / Gabriel said...

@progvamp
hi there!
yes, i just saw that the film has been changed from "public" to "private" by the director himself...
So , there is nothing we can do , until he re-publishes it.
After a search on YouTube, I found out that Ted Chung is re-editing his movie. So , until we have the new version of the Thousand Words, here is the link, where you can get an idea what the film saw about and how the director is trying to change it.

The link is :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZVfRNBAWgM

Thank you very much for your contribution. As soon as I see that the film is not private anymore, I will leave a comment here , on this post. So , please, subscribe on this post comments.

:-)

Γαβριηλ / Gabriel said...

@ நஜி
Dear நஜி , how are you?
I have just returned from vacation and indeed I see so many clicks from India! I have visited the blog you wrote me about, but unfortunately , there is not even one single english word!
O really want to contact the owner of the indian blog (I am so grateful!!) but I can't find his email.

I am preparing a post in my greek blog alloukiallou.blogspot.com about his blog and his post about watch+cut (can you translate to me what he wrote about this blog???? I can't read it!!!).
U really want to contact his . Please help me.

All the best dear நஜி !

(p.s. how do I read your name?)