WATCH+CUT IS ON VACATION !
ENJOY ALL THE FILMS THAT ARE BEEN SCREENED ONLINE !
NEW UPLOADS : MID-OCTOBER 2009!
CHEERS..



GMT

What's the connection between thread and film?
Do these spools of thread bring anything to mind?
Film reels maybe?

These little gems I found on the internet are like bits of handicrafted embroidery that you can only discover in the best kept of households..
They all have English subtitles when necessary, and are always short and sweet..

Every Wednesday a new short film , available to everyone of you online during the whole week.

A short movie for a long week.
Enjoy..












10.6.09

Hollow Inside (Gehad Abdel Nasser)



Hollow Inside فاضى من جوه
directed by Gehad Abdel Nasser
4'34'' Egypt, 2007


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

m'arese poli opos panta.. ola pou dialegis ine monadika ! to mono pou tha ithela ine na katalavo ta aravika logia ston ipologisti...
telio gavril.. pali sefharisto !
daphne

Γαβριηλ / Gabriel said...

ok, I am going to translate this comment from Greek into English because I cannot give any specific answer really.
So , Daphne says :

"I liked it as always.. Everything you select is unique! The only thing I would really want to understand is what is written in arabic on the PC..
Perfect Gabriel.. Thank you again"

So, if anyone of you knows arabic, could they please translate for us all?

thank you for passing by
G.

Cinestef said...

WOW!

δεσποιναριον said...

Φανταστικο. Παω να το στειλω στον Τεντυ, θα τρελλαθει, καποτε εφιαχνε μικρα τετοια σποτακια.

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read the blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Best regards
Darek Wish

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that particular brand. The prices for the sneakers are all over 300 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this location selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?